Wednesday 8 May 2013

Fashion Find - Me and I

When I was pregnant, I worried that boys' clothing would be a little boring to shop for.  Baby girls have so many options with beautiful dresses and tutus as well as jeggings, jeans and rompers.  Since becoming a mama I have realised that there are some amazing places to buy boy's clothes from and despite my wardrobe being in desperate need of an update, the boy's have cupboards full of colour and style.

One of my favourite fashion finds for children is Swedish brand Me&I.  Their clothes are often unisex and always fun and colourful.  I discovered them at the baby show when Dylan was 5 months old and have been hooked ever since.  




Dylan wears:

T-shirt - Me & I
Jeans - Next
Hat - Platypus


They are certainly not the cheapest brand around, but the quality is second to none and if you are bringing up a little trendsetter then they are definitely worth checking out.  I know that once Dylan has out grown his Me & I clothing it will still be in brilliant condition for Archie as despite much wearing and washing everything is still looking beautifully bright.

My Wishlist for this season is looking a lot like this:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment