Tuesday 7 May 2013

Meet the Family

Let me start by introducing you to the family.  I am Bex, Mama to two gorgeous littles who you are going to see plenty more of.  Dylan is a cheeky toddler at 21 months and with gorgeous dark blonde floppy hair, blue eyes and an amber teething necklace is often rocking a surfer dude look.  Archie is 11 weeks and is growing at an astonishing rate meaning he only gets to wear his clothes once or twice at the moment before they get put away again! He looks best in bright colours although he has plenty of classic blue.

With the beautiful weather this weekend we decided a trip to Whitstable beach was in order and we went for a nautical theme with lots of stripes



Dylan wears:

T-shirt - Next
Jeans - H&M
Trainers - Clarks


Archie wears:

Dungarees - Mothercare


 My Little Family

2 comments:

  1. Super cute boys you have there! I have a toddler and a baby girl and I just can't resist matching outfits either. Are you new to blogging - have I blagged first comment? woop :) L x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, how cute you all are! Just adorable :) love both outfits. Thanks for linking up! X

    ReplyDelete